Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms Movie Review

richp007

Distinguished Member
I'll take a 7 and run with it.

Again, another animated series that's passed me by. Will add it to the Batman ones you advised me of.

PIus I'm a sucker for Mortal Kombat.

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer
I'll take a 7 and run with it.

Again, another animated series that's passed me by. Will add it to the Batman ones you advised me of.

PIus I'm a sucker for Mortal Kombat.

Start with Scorpion's Revenge. It's the better entry and will win you over to animated MK > live action MK.

Mr-Mixalot

Watched last night, not as good as Scorpions Revenge but enjoyable nevertheless, the sheer brutality in some of the fights / kills made me wince even through they're animated

I hope they do a 'Road To NetherWorld' with Scorpion & Sub Zero ala Bob Hope & Bing Crosby

oniiz86

@Casimir Harlow Thanks for the review, just a small detail unless a Marvel character has been added to the mix you mention "Joel "Community" McHale's Luke Cage" instead of Johnny Cage :) it goes without saying this will be better than the largely underwhelming 2021 Live-Action reboot, they had a quarter of a century to get it right but obviously they needed more time & a better writer, not sure MK fans were clamouring for "Bland, Cole Bland", what were they thinking on that one.

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer
@Casimir Harlow Thanks for the review, just a small detail unless a Marvel character has been added to the mix you mention "Joel "Community" McHale's Luke Cage" instead of Johnny Cage :) it goes without saying this will be better than the largely underwhelming 2021 Live-Action reboot, they had a quarter of a century to get it right but obviously they needed more time & a better writer, not sure MK fans were clamouring for "Bland, Cole Bland", what were they thinking on that one.

Hah, edited.

Completely agree. I think what's even more ridiculous is that Scorpion's Revenge was a PERFECT 'storyboard' for a live action film.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom