Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (Late summer, 800 MSP)

DJSigma

Ex Member
Reaction score
Pr: -

stockholm – may 12, 2011 – warner bros. Interactive entertainment today announces mortal kombat arcade kollection for playstation®network, xbox live® arcade for the xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from microsoft and windows pc. For the first time ever, the original mortal kombat arcade trilogy - mortal kombat, mortal kombat 2 and ultimate mortal kombat 3 - have been brought together into a single collection which will be available for download in late summer 2011.

“we are very excited to finally have the first 3 mortal kombat games available in one download package for long-time and new fans to play,” said ed boon, creative director, netherrealm studios. “with the release of our 2011 mortal kombat, and its return to 2d game play, players have been asking for these classic titles and we are happy to deliver them.”

developed by other ocean in conjunction with netherrealm studios, the mortal kombat arcade kollection will offer fans the chance to play through the games in their original arcade state and rediscover all their favourite characters, fatalities and environments as well as relive some of the franchise’s most memorable secrets. In addition, this new collection will feature online play, leaderboards, achievements and trophies.

An arcade- perfect port, the mortal kombat arcade kollection brings players their favourite mortal kombat arcade classics for 800 microsoft points or €7.99 on the playstation network or pc.

***, I copy and pasted that PR and the forum has removed most of the capital letters again.

I'm glad they are packaging up all 3 games into 1 game and not selling us each game. I think this might be a day 1 purchase for me.

Sweet, didn't pick up any of the other ones from XBLA but may pick this up.

How much was MK3 on XBLA before?

Must be something wrong with ya CAPS key Sigma ;)

im going to be all over this upon release!!!

If this has online multiplayer I'm sold.

Sent from my mobile device using the AVForums app

just downloading the trial, says online multiplayer 2-2, hope its as fun as i remember

well played the 1st level of all 3 games (only available in demo) seems as good as i remember, not laggy or slow but noway to tell if its like that in online multiplayer

but online multiplayer will always depend on what country they are from and how good their internet is anyway so that will always play a part in laggy experiences

i'd just download the trial 1st then take it from there really

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom