Mortal Blitz

Fat_Tony

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So does anyone have this?

How are you finding it?

I really liked the look of it but I've been very unimpressed. There is terrible sound issues, like the effects have been programmed wrong with some background sound being disproportionately quiet.

There is no real feeling on the shooting, it's hard to explain but there is no impact. Im not comparing to farpoint, Rush of blood would be a more reasonable comparison with the move controllers. I love Rush of blood and it really feels like you have blown a monsters head off, Mortal Blitz feels more like clicking with a mouse to wear down the enemy.

I've not given up yet, but I always feel annoyed with myself buying digital games that I end up not really liking that much.

I didn't mind when there was limited choice and I would grab everything new, but now I think I need to be a bit more selective.

Not worth bothering then? I was tempted as someone I know suggested it was a bit like Time Crisis?

I love time crisis, unfortunately it doesn't compare. Its too early to write it off entirely, but not enjoying it so far.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom