Morrisons - 2 for £5 or £2.99 each (in-store)

.hack

Great collection of films in the red stands by the counters in my local small Morrisons:

Braveheart (2 Disc) - Best online price = £4.49
Deep Impact: Special Edition - Best online price = £3.89
The Full Monty (2 Disc) - Best online price = £2.97 + £1.45 delivery
Predator 2 (2 Disc) - Best online price = £4.25
I Robot - Best online price = £4.49
Independence Day (2 Disc) - Best online price = £4.49

^ Those are the DVD's that caught my attention. Shame I already have the 1 disc version of Braveheart...

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
Better choice than my local one. I noticed The Ring (US version) and Hulk (2 disc) in the 2 for £5.

They also had Paramount DVD's from £2.99 such as Sahara and Waynes World.

.hack

^ They had a R1 DVD? :confused:

My local small Morrisons also had the 2 disc version of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen included.

I picked up Deep Impact and Independence Day.

quidditys_shore

Great collection of films in the red stands by the counters in my local small Morrisons:

Braveheart (2 Disc) - Best online price = £4.49
Deep Impact: Special Edition - Best online price = £3.89
The Full Monty (2 Disc) - Best online price = £2.97 + £1.45 delivery
Predator 2 (2 Disc) - Best online price = £4.25
I Robot - Best online price = £4.49
Independence Day (2 Disc) - Best online price = £4.49

^ Those are the DVD's that caught my attention. Shame I already have the 1 disc version of Braveheart...

also kingdom of heaven 2 disc, edward scissor hands (with pack of cards), garfeild 2 disc, die hard cant remember the rest! there are 18 different in all (and can be mixed with the normal range of 2 for £5 dvds) BUT.... its gone so well that only 5 are still avalible from the supplier for the next week. But never mind.... theres aparently a huge promo going on for 3rd sept! Looking forward to seeing what it is! :cool:

Goofy

Standard Member
Also have "The Last King of Scotland" with Forest Whitaker for £5.99 - quite a bargain for a great film.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom