Morphy Richards 2000W Bagless Vacuum Cleaner £44 delivered

zAndy1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Got one of these last time around, had it for a few months. Very good for the price. Had a few Dysons in the past but after a few years they kept dying on me! This MR is powerful and does a good job picking up dust etc and little pieces. :thumbsup:

Morphy Richards now have additional limited stock. :clap: If you missed it first time round (like me!), get in now whilst stocks last! :thumbsup:

Might have to give them a call tomorrow, the status of my order is still 'entered', wanna get an idea when it's likely to arrive! Good that there's more stock available, a definite bargain so get in there while it's still available...

hey there. I got this cleaner 2 weeks ago. Very impressed
The web order was the same as you. It stayed on entered, didn't show shipped etc...and then just got delivered. Placed order on sunday and then cleaner arrived on wednesday

Mine arrived today. Haven't opened the package yet (no rush, it's not like it's a plasma telly or something!). Been a good month for bargains, 2 15" LCD TVs from Woolies for £99 and a decent vacuum for £44! Just means I can't bloody afford an xbox 360 next Friday now... ho hum

If anyone fancies saving themselves £15-£20, then I highly recommend this vacuum cleaner:

Vax VZL-702 Zero Performance Z Bagless Cylinder Vacuum - Tesco.Direct

It might only be 1400W, but it works a treat - Picks up pet hairs with ease! You also use less power - think of your electricity bills & carbon footprint :smashin:

If you look on the net, you can generally find money off coupons for Tesco Direct as well.

I received mine last week, & paid £24.97 (£5 off coupon & free delivery to my local store).

It's not in stock @ this present time, but keep an eye on the site as they're bound to get more stock soon.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom