MorphWiz is a must buy app

Looks amazing - great UI, great idea and seems to genuinely be a usable instrument.

Way beyond my understanding of music though - but still very cool!

pwood

I think this will seen on stage a fair bit. Looks stunning albeit that guy is a musical genius which always helps:smashin:

Curly99

Distinguished Member
Excellant app...can see me having lot of fun with this.. Wish I could get as good as the guy who developed this after seeing him in the YouTube vids I have zero chance of that, as someone before has said he's a genius.

Is the bebop app still worth getting? I'm sure there's an iPad version (no need for 2x)

Stiggy

Distinguished Member
I'm tempted by MorphWiz, but I'd be interested to know if there is anything else that does sequencing and recording for the iPad.

Andrew Mogford

Looks great but can you record a chord sequence and then lay various melody lines over the top? And if so, how long is the recording time?

If you can't - is there any app that you can do it with?

Mentally Hill

Standard Member
I'm tempted by MorphWiz, but I'd be interested to know if there is anything else that does sequencing and recording for the iPad.

Well the other excellent one that does sequencing and recording is iElectribe by Korg. Better than morphwiz for me anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom