More XP anyone?

Stream62

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
Couldn't see this covered yet, but we are getting another double xp weekend for 4th July.....

Call of Duty, World at War

4th of July = Double-XP!

To celebrate Independence Day here in the US (aka July 4th) we have decided to run Double-XP next weekend. It will begin July 3rd @ 10:00AM PST, and end July 6th @ 10:00AM PST. This will be for the Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, and PC and of course this Double-XP is available worldwide!

Also taking place July 3rd at 10:00AM PST will be a playlist update, where we will be incorporating the Map Pack 2 maps into the main Core and Hardcore rotations; don’t worry, the Map Pack playlist will remain open for those of you looking to get your fix of the Map Pack 2 maps exclusively.

Also recall this weekend we have our first ever Weekend Warrior Challenge for which US-based Xbox 360 players can participate. Registration has now closed, but not to worry – we’ll be running more of these in the future. If you have signed up already, however, be sure to check here for updated rules / time slots.

The PS3 Weekend Warrior challenge takes place next weekend – check for a new Intel piece next week for registration information.

Hope to see you online both weekends!

To celebrate the sun rising each day we have decided to run Double-XP next weekend.
:rolleyes:

He he, they do seem to be doing it quite often at the moment......

In order to drag up the slowly decreasing number of online user Treyarch have announced another quadruple XP event

Does this mean there is little chance of you guys playing COD4 this weekend?

The wife is out Friday and Saturday nite (which is rare) and was hoping to get very drunk with you guys.:clap:

double Xp might be worthless to me this weekend as I'm about 800 away from hitting 65 again.
There's no way I'm prestiging again unless, like last time, the rum gets the better of me.:(:nono:

Does this mean there is little chance of you guys playing COD4 this weekend?

The wife is out Friday and Saturday nite (which is rare) and was hoping to get very drunk with you guys.:clap:

no one plays cod4 really anymore on fri/sat night :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom