More UK tool Dates added

They are on here too
http://toolshed.down.net/tour/

Including Glasgow, Cardiff and Manchester.
Interesting that Cardiff, Manchester and Wembley are 'UK', and Glasgow is 'SCT' :rolleyes:

Holy poops batman! Nottingham arena, woo, wonder when tickets are on sale.

the dublin ones are on sale now, so presumably the others will be on sale shortly

On sale Friday 9am :)

if you register with live nation, you can buy pre-sale tickets now:arty:

Probably old news, but I see Mastodon are the support act.
Not heard them before, what are they like? (Edit: just been onto their site, this question has been answered.)

There are several vids on youtube for the US arena tour which show they have upped the visuals somewhat (inc lasers) from the smaller Hammersmith shows. - I can post links if anyone is interested.

I just wish my tickets would come soon, how long do Ticketmaster usually take?

Mastadon are awsome, real sludgey (have i just made up a new genre?) kind of sound, they are really technical as well, not sure how well they will be openin for tool, totally different sound and not what every tool fan may find that accesible. Check out thier new album its amazing. They played reading on Sunday morning, but in my opinion the sound was terrible, ive seen them once before live before that, when they were touring thier last album, and it was excellent. they are well worth a listen before you see them live IMO

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom