More to come?

E3? A little early days for it. But yah, can't wait for it.

I just watched a video where Andrew house said 180 games in development. Now I don't know if that's specifically for PS4 or not and if it includes multiplats (most likely does) but that's a pretty intense number.

Aye, I dont think we need worry about lack of games to play in the coming years. At the moment I struggle to find the time to play all the games I want to play so its definitely a good start!

180? I see what you did there....

I just watched a video where Andrew house said 180 games in development. Now I don't know if that's specifically for PS4 or not and if it includes multiplats (most likely does) but that's a pretty intense number.

Cant wait to see what they have in store :)

That wouldnt surprise me. There isnt much original these days.

And the worse thing about it is that we bring it on ourselves....

*goes off to play COD Ghosts, BF4 & GT6* And Righteous Slaughter 7 :laugh:

Is the store quick to access on the ps4 now. My one pet hate with the PS3 is the store was horrible.
Almost instant.

Is the store quick to access on the ps4 now. My one pet hate with the PS3 is the store was horrible.

like Det says almost instant :).

... some epic announcements to come.

epic or EPIC?

Maybe we'll get Gears of War 4, or a new Unreal / Unreal Tournament? or maybe just some boring Unreal-graphics-engine announcement...

epic or EPIC?

Maybe we'll get Gears of War 4, or a new Unreal / Unreal Tournament? or maybe just some boring Unreal-graphics-engine announcement...

"EPIIIIIIIC" in the Money Supermarket sense. :D

I suspect that half of this epicness will be bringing the console up to date with the PS3 such as 3D blu ray playback, ability to play CDs/mp3s, streaming capabilities etc.

Uncharted 4 will headline E3 next year and that's all that matters
Sigh. I can take or leave those. I'll wait till that's on PS+ a couple years from now.

It's probably the PS4 slim with a 1TB hdd. Sony normally announce something like that after I have purchased. :rolleyes:

According to an article I just read Sony has said there's some epic announcements to come. Bring it!

Sony Promises 'Epic' Announcements, 'Can't Wait for E3' - IGN

I think we all know there are plenty of first party games to be announced and, undoubtedly, quite a few to come in 2014. Tbh I am a little frustrated that they haven't announced anything much beyond inFamous yet.

IIRC there is a PlayStation event in Feb, I hope we don't have to wait until E3!

It's...
+ Uncharted 4
+ The Last of Us [Port or New]
+ Shadow of the Beast
+ More Indie Exclusives
+ Street Fighter
+ Primal Carnage

However if the Street Fighter is exclusive and is using a new engine and brings back EX series like PS2/PS3 then I will get a PS4!

Other than I will be looking forward to my exclusive next year [HALO]!

forgot to add...
+ GAIKAI

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom