More reductions at splash dvd

I ordered 7 DVD's on the 17th, just after the latest sale had started, and had my first order despatched today.

I ordered a couple of the £1.99 DVD's which were discounted to free so i don't really expect to receive those. If anyone does receive their freebies please post...

Look on the first page - the post from Marc R2 has a link.

How do you get Nemo for £11.99???
It is listed as £15.99 - £2 for the mailed voucher - £2 how??

price rise! - pre orders seem to have gone up, they seem yo have spotted their error of knocking two pounds off of non stock titles, shame.

EDIT actually it looks like everything went up by £2 overnight even more of a shame.

Well I gave them another chance as I finally got sorted out with my last order.

Several items ordered on the 19th around 8.00 pm and all arrived 5 minutes ago...can't complain about that.

EDIT

Sorry, that should read 18th.....it was the 19th I got an email notification of despatch

Tejstar -you're right back down again, perhaps it was a glitch this morning

Has anyone ordered a £1.99 dvd and used voucher to get for nothing?

Any problems with card being debited or anything.

Got dogtanian 1 & 2 for niece, honestly. :laugh:

Paul

I've never used Splash before, so here's hoping..

ordered

Dogtanian 1 & 2 (yes - they are for me)
The Limey
Sexy Beast
Twister (I love Helen Hunt)
8 Legged Freaks
Titan AE
Star Trek: Nemesis
The Ring
Narc
Unforgiven SE
El Mariachi/Desperado doublepack
Welcome to Collinwood
Insomnia

for a total of just over £48 (£3.20 per movie!)

Now let's hope I get them before 2005 :devil:

Ok got another 2 dispatched, as long as i get them dont really mind

Got another 8 or so that i wouldnt mind

Hi does anyone know if they send there parcels out recorded delivery.......and also if the items are all in stock do they send in one package... there are a few on there they I would like to get.

I got 5 packages from them this morning, none sent recorded delivery which I'm sure is usually the case.

All items I've ever recieved from them have been individually packaged

looking at the memory cards for camera aswell although not the cheapest, the problem I have is that me and the wife work from 6 til 7pm inc Saturdays so anything sent recorded normally ends up at the post office and I need to collect it, i can understand why they send them recorded and could prob understand the feeling that if I dont want parcels to be sent recorded esp a £36 card then I might turn round and say it never arrived... perhaps I'll mail them and ask them how they send the memory cards out...

I ordered Singin in the Rain 2 Disc(4.99) and Ed Wood (3.99) on the 19th. Still no dispatch.

Ordered a few yesteday - see post above - had an email that 8LF and Titan AE have been despatched.

Now to see what happens with the rest of them...

it's like DVD Russian roulette!

:devil:

Originally posted by FWA.jr
I ordered Singin in the Rain 2 Disc(4.99) and Ed Wood (3.99) on the 19th. Still no dispatch.

Both those titles are clearly marked as usually dispatched within 5 - 7 days, so they're probably waiting until they get them in stock.

This is good. Ordered Platoon Special Edition and Robocop on Tuesday and they have been dispatched today.
Could the truth be that splash has improved?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom