1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More help with Fleetwood mack

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by Gadjet, May 11, 2003.

1. Gadjet

Gadjet

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Hi

Sorry to keep on but I need advice on this dvd-audio. There is no difference in the change between the sound when I choose 2 channel stereo or 5.1 sound. also there is no change on the amp which says Dolby P2 music on both settings. It worked great on the previous audio -corrs before it was nicked. My amp is Pioneer Vsa-10 and 747 amp. Is there anyone there with this disc that plays dolby digital when selected on .

Cheers
    Phill

2. museumsteve

museumsteve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,007
    which album is it.?

3. Gadjet

Gadjet

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    The album is their latest called say you will. The choice of sound is Dolby Digital or advanced stereo. When I choose either it still says on the amp D P11 music.,

Phil

4. museumsteve

museumsteve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,007
    so is the DVD player new.?? (as in a replacement) If os have you been in to settings and set-up again. I've looked at my manual for my Pioneer 939-A (I guess they are fairly similar) and you have to tell my player to acknowledge the 5.1 analogue connectiosn otherwise everything will be directed to optical. Might be worth a look anyway, otehr than that cant really help.

5. Gadjet

Gadjet

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Hi,

I have gone through all the manuals on the 747 and the amp. The sound works when I put the amp on multi-channel which is what I use for SACD. I have got one of them celion dione, works great. It must be that this fleetwood mac one must not work on DD?

Cheers,
    phill