1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Freeview stuff on Air

Discussion in 'Freeview & YouView' started by MonkeyDonkey, Oct 17, 2002.

1. MonkeyDonkey

MonkeyDonkey
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    The Hits is now playing non stop music videos (with a huge logo in the corner :mad: and its not widescreen).
    Uk History is now showing a preview, it says launching on the 30th, its looking good too, apart from a lack of widescreen.
    All the Sky channels are now broadcasting previews.
    BBC parliament has now got video and a BBCi type surround.
    The commercial radio services have got backgrounds with their logos on but I don't get any sound with my Pioneer box. Does anyone else?

One thing I did notice today was for the first time ever with The Hits I got a little red dot appear and some breakup. I've also been getting slightly more than usual breakup on other channels.

2. Dom H

Dom H

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The Hits aint bad BUT the playlist is about 2hrs long at the most and as mentioned its non-anamorphic with a huge logo.

1extra plays sound with the blue 'loading' background but briefly yesterday it switched to a green screen with 1extra written on it but no sound. p.s love this station, fantastic sound quality.

3. jim.rae

jim.rae

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    All the radio stations are broadcasting sound except Jazz FM, BBC World Service and oneword.

If you don't hear them you need a software download off air.

The PACE FTA download was running yesterday on BBC1.

4. MonkeyDonkey

MonkeyDonkey
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    At the time of posting I only had the logos, but later in the day the sound had come on.

Thanks anyway.