Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

More Freeview stuff on Air

Discussion in 'Freeview & YouView' started by MonkeyDonkey, Oct 17, 2002.

1. MonkeyDonkey

MonkeyDonkey
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    The Hits is now playing non stop music videos (with a huge logo in the corner :mad: and its not widescreen).
    Uk History is now showing a preview, it says launching on the 30th, its looking good too, apart from a lack of widescreen.
    All the Sky channels are now broadcasting previews.
    BBC parliament has now got video and a BBCi type surround.
    The commercial radio services have got backgrounds with their logos on but I don't get any sound with my Pioneer box. Does anyone else?

One thing I did notice today was for the first time ever with The Hits I got a little red dot appear and some breakup. I've also been getting slightly more than usual breakup on other channels.

2. Dom H

Dom H

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The Hits aint bad BUT the playlist is about 2hrs long at the most and as mentioned its non-anamorphic with a huge logo.

1extra plays sound with the blue 'loading' background but briefly yesterday it switched to a green screen with 1extra written on it but no sound. p.s love this station, fantastic sound quality.

3. jim.rae

jim.rae

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    All the radio stations are broadcasting sound except Jazz FM, BBC World Service and oneword.

If you don't hear them you need a software download off air.

The PACE FTA download was running yesterday on BBC1.

4. MonkeyDonkey

MonkeyDonkey
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    At the time of posting I only had the logos, but later in the day the sound had come on.

Thanks anyway.