• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

more football channels on a sky+ box?

jim_bob_mark1

Standard Member
hi
its a long shot but does anyone know of anyway you can pick up the sports channels that are on in the bars in spain etc that show the football games that sky and espn dont show live?

thanks

james

fernandez

Distinguished Member
A big dish (preferably motorised), a different receiver, several expensive subscription cards (or illegal card sharing).
No cheap, quick or easy answer I'm afraid and can't be done with a Sky box

fernandez

Distinguished Member
Buy yourself a dreambox and a motorised dish:D the world is your oyster

Which implies that by using a Dreambox and a motorised dish the OP will have access to what he's asking for without doing anything else?
Not quite that simple, easy or legal

Which implies that by using a Dreambox and a motorised dish the OP will have access to what he's asking for without doing anything else?
Not quite that simple, easy or legal

I wasn't saying that it was simple or suggesting that he do anything illegal, just replying to the question and where did i say this is all you would need?:lesson:

modey

very easy, HD dreambox £165, static dish, about £40 set it up for cs, point it at The satellite hotbird 13e and tune into sky italia ;) all the footy you could wish for

jim_bob_mark1

Standard Member
very easy, HD dreambox £165, static dish, about £40 set it up for cs, point it at The satellite hotbird 13e and tune into sky italia ;) all the footy you could wish for

are there any companys out there that will set it up for you?
is sky italia english talking and is there a monthly fee

thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom