More dscaler help please!!!!

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by buns, Dec 16, 2002.

1. buns

buns
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Ok…. Something new today! I turned on the dvd player…. Ready to relax after nearly tearing my hair out all day….. and I can honestly say that everything is a million times worse now and im ready to throw the ******* pc out the window!

So I turn it on, turn on dscaler, switch to the component input and I get a nearly black screen which is moving up the screen and across repeatedly…. Tried s video and it was fine, tried composite, fine again….. but component is just not happening.

So I downloaded the latest dscaler….. hoping that something had just gone smelly, but exactly the same thing is afflicting me.

Please help me on this one! My faith in hcpc is really starting to disappear…..

ad

2. Jeff

Jeff

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +263
    Don't you just hate it when something like that happens?

Does component work through the H3D software? If no, have you checked the setting on the DVD player to see if anything has changed?

3. buns

buns
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Its well annoying..... is spend a good 2 hours under my cans blowing away the anger! :mad:

i have tried h3d......same thing. I have tried 3 versions of h3d in fact as i have done with dscaler........ i have rolled back the immersive drivers....... i cant think of much else to do!

Literaly the image i get with component selected, is worse than if i connect one of the components as a composite (ie. a third of the component signal configured as composite)!!!! With the days playing....... im now worried that it is the player. Nothing has changed..... the only setting i can have is either component on or off..... there dont seem to be any other settings. The only conclusion i can come to is that the components have somehow died to some extent....... the problem with that being i bought the player of a member on here only 4 days ago..... so i have no comeback to get it fixed.......

oh boy this is annoying!

ad