1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Cube Bargains

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by John C, Jul 2, 2004.

1. John C

John C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Manchester (Ancoats) Argos has Gamecubes for £51.99, black only, and down as a "manager's special" (you won't see them on the website).

They had 15 in stock when I called in, and I bought one & reserved another (for a mate of mine who doesn't want it, as it goes, still...)

Catalogue number is 592/0563, if any of you want to check your local branches. (The 592 marks it as a special, apparently, and isn't the normal catalogue code for the gamecube.)

Hopefully any of you that missed out on the £40 cubes can take advantage of this.

2. eviljohn2

eviljohn2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +208
    Just got an Official Black GC Controller for £9.97 in Dixons Guildford. They had a purple one there as well but I've already got one that colour :)

3. John C

John C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I got a memory card (Nintendo 4mb) for £1.77 at the Dixons in Manchester Arndale - no controllers unfortunately :(

4. John C

John C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    According to the uk gamecube news group, the WH Smiths outlet at Cheshire Oaks (Ellesmere Port) had Nintendo's Wireless "Wavebird" controllers for £4.99!

I've no car all weekend and can't get down there though :/