More at sky.com/news ???

choddo2006

Novice Member
What's this crappy red box doing at the top of the screen all the time on 501? Which donkey came up with this new way of annoying plasma owners then?? It even overwrites their other DOGs

Sorry if this has been discussed before, searched but didn't find it.

davemurgatroyd2

Distinguished Member
Merely press "Back up" to remove - it is in place of the original "red spot" to warn interactive content is available. Apparently many "less informed" viewers were unaware of what the red spot meant. Yet another Sky "improvement":rolleyes:

davemurgatroyd2

Distinguished Member
Sorry wrong red box the more at sky.com/news was not showing when I just changed to it.:rolleyes:

johndon

davemurgatroyd2 said:
Merely press "Back up" to remove - it is in place of the original "red spot" to warn interactive content is available. Apparently many "less informed" viewers were unaware of what the red spot meant. Yet another Sky "improvement":rolleyes:
Not sure that's right - I've just been watching Sky News and pressing backup doesn't get rid of the banner - it appears to be permanent at the moment.

John

davemurgatroyd2

Distinguished Member
johndon said:
Not sure that's right - I've just been watching Sky News and pressing backup doesn't get rid of the banner - it appears to be permanent at the moment.

John
Read my second post - when I tried the channel the red box "More at sky.com/news" was not on screen. only the other red box "Press red for ..."