More Animal Pics

Took advantage of a beautiful day and our gold passes to Colchester Zoo to go down for some photos today.

Was much more frustrating than last time. The first 30 mins, I didnt get one decent shot - everything was blurred or just looked rubbish. I wonder if it was the different sort of light today (bright, but cloudy?).

I tried adjusting a few settings (adjusted shutter speed to stop blurring), but it just didnt seem to happen. Put me in a bit of a mood for the rest of the day as it seemed more of a chore to get any shots. :( In the end, I even settled on 'Sports Mode' to capture the flighty animals :rolleyes::suicide:

Anyways, here are some that I liked from today...

Thanks for looking :smashin:

I'm still very much a 'newbie' so any help or advice would be gratefully received!

Last edited:
Like the last one. That's my fave Zoo as well, have you seen how many others you can visit with those passes, superb value.

Bill

Thanks Bill.

Yea, I know - its amazing value. £14 to get in normally, or £37 for as many visits in 12 months as you want - AND free entry to other selected Zoos AND 10% off in the shop!

We were really surprised and it now makes for a great trip out for shots 10 mins from home :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom