1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mordaunt Short International Delivery

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by Craig, Sep 22, 2004.

1. Craig

Craig

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I am currently, for my sins, living in Belgium. I've recently chosen the MS 309 for my AV set up (I don't intend to use it with my hi fi set up) but the price over here is about 95 quid more than I can get it for in the UK:

Does anyone know of a UK retailer (online or 'hard shop') who will deliver internationally?

Cheers, Tillster

2. Ed Selley

Ed Selley
    AVF Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,222
    I don't have that marked on the dealer lists I've got but there is of course nothing to stop you. You may be better off taking a day trip over however as the postage will mount up and eat into your saving.

3. user34

user34

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    420€ = £280 (+/-). You will probably find that it will cost you about £50 to ship to Belgium. I was looking at the MJ Acoustics ref 100, and that was going to cost £40 for shipping to Paris, I would imagine Belgium would be similiar.

Have you looked into locally, or Eurozone, available products that would fit the bill ?

I decided to buy a French made sub instead. I'll be getting it this weekend so I'll be reporting on it shortly.

Oh, and if you're going to use a Euro account to pay for the sub, it'll cost you an extra 2% (+/-) for the currency exchange with your bank.