Mordaunt-short "Carnival" is back?

Well, all the specs are now published... I would be very interested in seeing what these are like, although I'm not expecting miracles at the low price end.

The drivers seem to be some cheap off the shelf variety... almost looks like wharfedale drivers.

Anyone seen and/or heard these yet?

I am very interested in hearing these new Carnival speakers since I have just got my first AV amplifier for my bedroom and I already have a pair of MS "Pageant" series 2 speakers downstairs in my back room that I inherited from my late Father, so I kinda have a soft spot for MS speakers.

Any one got any MS Carnivals or seen them in any shops? I tried looking on the MS web site but they didn't have any dealers near me with them on demo.

I am in Merseyside, England.

Cheers,

Alistair G.

By the looks of this quote form the website "Carnival is only available in certain markets." it would look like the Carnival is probably only available somewhere like the Far East, but not in the UK or Europe.

A shame really as I prefer the styling of them to the 900 series.

i used to love looking in the RS advert in WHF moons ago and seeing the MS Pearls...heh....dunno why but they just said 'serious' budget hifi speakers....altho at the time that would have been 'serious' hifi speakers to me.....well, it was about 12 years ago and i was only earning £3 an hour...lol

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom