Mordaunt Short Avant Range?

Malky1903

Novice Member
I have the 905 centre speaker. Dialogue is clear as a bell. Don't know what else you need to know.

If you do a search for the member Belgrade, you'll find that he has just bought the 904's and a 905. Looks like he'll be posting his findings soon.

Kazman

I have the declaration 900 series, and they sound fantastic, the Avants are supposed to be an improvement, so I'm assuming they will sound just as good if not better :)

rozzar

yeh great speakers. slighlty better imaging than the old Declaration range. Strongest value for money speakers are the 902 and 906 in my opinion.

belgrade

Standard Member
I'll be setting these up sometime this week. I have bought the 904 and 905 avants for the front soundstage, but RS didnt have any 905 avants in stock, so they have given me a declaration centre model, until the stock comes in.

I've also got the 903 declerations for the rears, but i dont think there will be much difference between the avant/declaration for rear duties.

Will let you know how I get on.
:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 Review, Apple Lossless & Dolby Atmos @ no cost, Sennheiser IE900 review + more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom