• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

Mordaunt Short 906/908 floorstanders

D

Dan110

Anybody own these speakers or demo'd them with opinions. I started my search for the home cinema speaker setup today and this was the first set of floorstanders I had the chance to listen to. My local richer sounds in Stockport said these were of much better quality than Mission/Tannoy which were on my shortlist of speakers to demo. The 908s and 906s sounded quite good but like I say this is the first set of speakers I have demo's so I have nothing of comparing them against. anybody have any opinions?

JSW

I have the 906's and think theyre great :)

Take a look at audioreview.com

Also try and audition the others rather than just buy after hearing just one brand.

D

Dan110

JSW,

Thanks for the reply, what centre and rears do you have with the 906's?

Dan

JSW

Hi Dan

I have 905 centre and 907 sub and have Eltax linear response bi polar rears, they never had any MS ones in stock or I would of had them.

If you click my home cinema link in me sig and pic 14 lists the other stuff.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom