Mordaunt Short 905C centre speaker for sale

N

nightSpirit

I'm just finishing off my MS setup at home (which is all Maple) and I mistakenly bought a 905C in bloody Cherry...it was late, dark etc. Not impressed with myself.

I'm selling it for what I paid for it from Ebay, £45. It's in absolute mint condition like new, just the wrong colour.

Hoping to sell it, and get bidding on another one or get another one in Maple...I've tried to get a refund on it but the buyer isn't playing ball (even though his advert states 'Maple'...)

Anyone interested? or make me an offer...don't want swaps, as I want to get another 905C.

If the add says Maple and he sent you Cherry, then he sold you the wrong item. You are well within your right to contact PayPal (providing this is the method you used to pay the seller) and get your money back and send him the item.

If you didn't use PayPal, try contacting Ebay and see if they will do something about it, I hope you left him bad feedback because of this!

- Matt

Well,

I paid cash as I went to collect it...I know I know..it was dark and late and in the light it looked dark but I thought it might be right.

I've asked the guy about it and he just hasn't replied. I know I can sell it for what I paid for it so it's not so bad and I have a centre speaker to use for a while until it goes.

Have to say it's a pretty serious piece of kit, if I didn't have the 906s as front speakers I think it'd overpower most normal satelite style units. I know compared to some of the stuff you guys run it's nothing special but I'm impressed.

Ah well. I'll prob list it on Ebay.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom