Morbius (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 27/06/2022

Morbius.jpg

Attachments

• Morbius (open).jpg
    Morbius (open).jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Morbius (inside).jpg
    Morbius (inside).jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

GeorgeL78

Reviews are not good but pre-ordered due to being a stupid Marvel completist.....

Garrett

Reviews are not good but pre-ordered due to being a stupid Marvel completist.....
I like the steel but just read the reviews and all were bad and I did not get Venom so my completions already broke.

GeorgeL78

I like the steel but just read the reviews and all were bad and I did not get Venom so my completions already broke.
The 2 Venoms are also ones I have but will hardly ever watch.....

darren68uk

It is endless isn’t it, i have the 2 venom steelbooks, but really struggled to get Spider-Man No way home steelbook, despite it coming back in stock at amazon, it got cancelled, and there’s no 3D of it, ive decided to stop there with physical media, i have all the marvel 3D/4K discs incl Eternals, its just digital for me now, unless something special arrives, and this does not sound like it! Also with the MCU churn im gonna need another house if i keep going, and also not to mention no more imax! As its all on Disney + which thankfully i have,

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the heads up order in :)

Neil

weaponx031277

As put in the Spiderman thread im stopping buying from Zavvi now. Im sure in a week or two there will be more bundled in with some useless tat and at an inflated price.

mightymax76

When you’re a completist and place an order, only for months later you receive the dispatch email 😭.

Why did I have to be cursed with being a completist.

I’ve not met anyone who likes the film. This will stay high on the shelf, next to Eternals.

GeorgeL78

When you’re a completist and place an order, only for months later you receive the dispatch email 😭.

Why did I have to be cursed with being a completist.

I’ve not met anyone who likes the film. This will stay high on the shelf, next to Eternals.
Same!

GeorgeL78

Mine's arrived and have to say...it is one disappointing steelbook! Cover art looks better in the photos.

Fillius

Mine's arrived and have to say...it is one disappointing steelbook! Cover art looks better in the photos.
I don't think it's too bad, except they've put the title on the spine off centre!

Screenshot_20220623-144334.png

steve33shoreham

Got mine too, why do the pants ones arrive early but the ones I’m gagging to get for the weekend come on Mondays :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom