Moral Dilemma's

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lisa burrell, May 8, 2007.

1. lisa burrell

lisa burrell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can i ask you please. Do you ever go on to www.bebo.com and see what your Sons and daughters are writing. Why I ask Is I put the girl next door name in. What i found out was amazing. She 17 said she is Gay her best sex ever was with this one particular girl. Lots more besides and I will look at her in totally a Different perspective when i see her.

Our window cleaner Mum and Dad has known for years smashing bloke. put his daughters name in... shock horror 14 and 15 more revelations These are about drunken nights sleepovers and sordid sex in which one had her bottom smacked and thoroughly enjoyed it . :rotfl: sorry..

Let me ask you this from my Mum. If you were in Her position would you give the window cleaner a nudge and say Mark you seen what your Daughters are writing on line. Or would you say nothing and let people get on with there lives.

The frightening thing. Mum says. Think of a teenage girl you know. write her name in this site if shes at school loads of mates. surfs the net. she be hear. Must be a Stalkers paradise.

I just go on MSN and talk to a few of my m8's see i can do it to. Chat to my friend in USA most mornings thats why i am up late most of the time because the time difference.

[email protected]~~ and Mum

2. Pat_C

Pat_C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +219
    Looks like yet another site aiming to raise the bar of social commentary just that little bit higher.

3. Steven

Steven
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,600
    Most of the stuff on these sites are crap - I would know ;) Or at least within people I know. A little stretching the truth never hurts though...

But that stuff about me having to carry my mate home after he couldn't hold his drink and threw up over a girl is true :p

4. udsf

udsf
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    i suggest you do what you mentioned - let other people get on with their lives

wonder what they might find if they put in your name?

5. lisa burrell

lisa burrell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

I personally think the same..

I could not maintain something like Bebo or my space. One I haven't the inclination Two far to busy on other areas of the Internet with music and my music study Interests.

[email protected]~~

6. Setenza

Setenza

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +226
    My son is 15. His school friends all have their own websites. The girls often list their ex-boyfriends and go into all sorts of detail.

It's just another form maintaining the social hierarchy. Queen Bee syndrome. Using peer pressure and online bullying etc. All that is worse in American culture that then gets exported to the UK.

It is also one of the reasons that my son does not go out with girls from his own school.