Mopar DVD player hack

Discussion in 'Video Streaming Boxes & Services' started by wydchr, Sep 8, 2004.

1. wydchr

wydchr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hi,

Does anyone know of a hack to make my Mopar DVD player in my Chrysler Grand Voyager play all region and copy DVDs.

cheers,
    Dave.

2. familiewilson

familiewilson

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It's been over two years since this question was posed, but I'm wondering if anyone has an answer to this question yet? I would love to figure out how to play European region DVDs in my wife's Chrysler Town & Country minivan.

3. MaLewis

MaLewis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I just want my mopar to work!!!

My Chrysler voyager has come back from the garage (not a chrysler garage) following a bump, with the factory fitted dvd player not recognising dvd's.

They also switched of the radio, but i had a code for that written down in the manual, now when i put in a dvd it says wrong region ?

I have been on to the mopar site but there is no relevant information. we have read the instructions and re read them and are both baffled.

Stratston Cardiff charge £110 for the privalage and said they would need to take the whole system out to check it over ? not necessary surely ? ?

A deler in swansea checked it over for free, but have fobbed me off since saying there is no code available. Ive rang chrysler Uk and they cant help me, but say if I take my vehicle into a dealer then they will advise the dealer !!

GRRR!!!!