Moonpig - offensive card

WeegyAVLover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok,

So my boss is leaving our team but staying in the company he is a good boss and he will be missed. He is usually very good at making sure something is organised for others in the team when it is birthdays, births, etc.

With the lockdown we cannot really easily do the same for him. However I have found you can use Moonpig (and they seem to be still operating) and they do cards you can use your own photos in.

Just wondering if anyone has done this and if there are any guidance on what is allowed. We were talking about using photos where we are flicking him the bird, the Vs, potentially each holding up a word that is an offensive message, nights out were we are a bit worse for wear.... You know they usual "sorry you are leaving" message that we all want to convey :)

I cannot find anything on their site that gives guidance on this, was going to call but wondered if anyone has any experience of this?

If it was me, I'd just upload the photos and see what happens. However, I personally would not use Moonpig (had a run in with them a few years ago). FunkyPigeon every time nowadays.

If it was me, I'd just upload the photos and see what happens. However, I personally would not use Moonpig (had a run in with them a few years ago). FunkyPigeon every time nowadays.

This. Have a go and see what happens. Could you also possibly do a wee powerpoint with some commentary rather than a card and send that. I think you can do powerpoints in a way that they autoplay or they are not editable but I am not sure how.

Moonpig didn’t let me put swearing on a birthday message inside a card a couple of years ago.
Funky pigeon we’re ok with it.

This. Have a go and see what happens. Could you also possibly do a wee powerpoint with some commentary rather than a card and send that. I think you can do powerpoints in a way that they autoplay or they are not editable but I am not sure how.

Yep, you can save PowertPoint presentations as a PDF which can then be viewed full screen:thumbsup:

about using photos where we are licking the bird

I think they might draw the line there.

Finbarr-Saunders-006.jpg

If you’re looking for a *genuinely* offensive (but funny!) card, Banter Cards are good. Not sure if you can add pics or anything though.

Been following her on that Young, Minted and Welsh series. At first I thought it was a spoof show lol.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom