Moon - UK BD 16/11/09

"Splendid, Smithers!"

Wonderful film, looking forward to this..:thumbsup:

When are the "'Times" letting the skinny go? :confused:

Pay no attention Jim - just me misusing a slang term. I thought 'skinny' meant news when it actually means inside scoop...and an official announcement from Sony Pictures UK was hardly a 'scoop' for DVDTimes. :rolleyes:

Still, it's good news that the film is getting a Blu-ray release in the near future, eh?

Pay no attention Jim - just me misusing a slang term. I thought 'skinny' meant news when it actually means inside scoop...and an official announcement from Sony Pictures UK was hardly a 'scoop' for DVDTimes. :rolleyes:

Still, it's good news that the film is getting a Blu-ray release in the near future, eh?

Sorry, pay no attention to my warped sense of humour getting the better of me again! ;) (your post was hard to resist!)

Yeah - I cant wait to see this one....I dont want to know anything about it though before I do. Thats the problem with the net...its too easy to check up on this kind of stuff and spoil it for yourself.

Sorry, pay no attention to my warped sense of humour getting the better of me again! ;) (your post was hard to resist!)

Yeah - I cant wait to see this one....I dont want to know anything about it though before I do. Thats the problem with the net...its too easy to check up on this kind of stuff and spoil it for yourself.
Ohh the temptation to spoil it :devil:. Wouldn't really. Rest assured this is a great film and I'm hoping it'll look superb on blu. I definitely want to pick this up but I always get burned paying full whack for smaller movies and then see them half price a few months later so I may hold out.

Loved this at the cinema so definitely a day one purchase for me.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom