• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Moon shots !! Fuji HS10 max zoom action on my Flickr page !!

RajP

Distinguished Member
Hi all, I think I got some pretty nice moon shots lately with my HS10 at full 720x zoom - check them out on Flickr. There's quite a bit of other stuff on there too, so I would welcome your comments ! Cheers !

Fuji HS10 Moon Shots - a set on Flickr

Very Nice photos... Were these taken using a tripod or handheld? Also, is there any reason the Exif data is not visible on the shots?? I had a look on couple and there is no data... :thumbsup:

Raj

markoneswift

Established Member
Cheers Raj - no, there's no reason the EXIF isn't there ! Strange, I'll have to check that out. All were taken with a tripod, full manual settings. Most were around F5.8, 100/sec, ISO 100.

I found it surprising how much the settings need to be adjusted depending on the phase of the moon - it's incredibly bright when it's nearly full.

RajP

Distinguished Member
Cheers Raj - no, there's no reason the EXIF isn't there ! Strange, I'll have to check that out. All were taken with a tripod, full manual settings. Most were around F5.8, 100/sec, ISO 100.

I found it surprising how much the settings need to be adjusted depending on the phase of the moon - it's incredibly bright when it's nearly full.

Yep... tell me about it... I also find it moving pretty fast when you are trying to capture the moon...:thumbsup: Good luck with the photos... I enjoy taking the moon shots...

Raj

senu

Distinguished Member
Yep... tell me about it... I also find it moving pretty fast when you are trying to capture the moon...:thumbsup: Good luck with the photos... I enjoy taking the moon shots...

Raj

Yep it moves faster than you think and it is actually easy to overexpose

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom