Moon Equinox CD Player

Nerved One

Ex Member
Reaction score
I bought a Moon Equinox CD player today after listening to several CD players from Arcam to Marantz....and I can honestly say that the Moon for me was the best....the others were not really in the race.

True, it does take time to warm up (but the one I bought is an ex demo, so saved some money) I've had it on all day and it has just kept on impressing me. It's well build, looks the part, but most importantly will deliver the information that is on the CD with gusto...just need better speakers now....looking at Sonus Faber or Living Voice......

Any one else with Moon kit, would be interested to hear what you have partnered with them.

I heard a Moon CDP running into one of their integrateds, then onto a pair of JM Focal Lab standmounts recently. Did some things rather well, but I didn't really rate the overall presentation style, but that's probably personal preference.

I heard a Moon CDP running into one of their integrateds, then onto a pair of JM Focal Lab standmounts recently. Did some things rather well, but I didn't really rate the overall presentation style, but that's probably personal preference.

Yes, I actually heard in the same hi fi store, £9k Focal's....big floorstanders and they had more expensive Moon kit running them...and I was far from impressed.....the cheaper Sonus Faber £2500 sounded in my view much better...but as you say it is personal and not everyone likes the same sound....

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom