Monthly xbox live payments coming out how do i stop it?

Sartios

Ex Member
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me?

I purchased an Xbox last month but then took it back as I didn't want it, but I created an Xbox live profile with a free 30 day trial but it asked for my bank details to link up to it, I totally forgot about it and now it's taken a payment from my account each month but I forgot the email password and gamer tag? How do I stop it?

Any help would be much appreciated.

A google search for "How do I cancel my Xbox live subscription" comes up with the following :

1) goto Contact Us - Xbox.com

2) Select Billing and Subscription in the first drop down menu at the bottom of the page (Product).

3) Select Manage my Subscriptions in the second drop down menu at the bottom of the page (Category).

4) Select Cancel Xbox live in the third drop down menu at the bottom of the page (Issue type).

5) Click on the Request a Call button. Input details. Support will call you within a minute (apparently!).

Simples!. Good luck!

Not easy if you don't remember your Gamertag. I think you'll need to phone xbox support. The number should be around some where but the link through the xbox site is showing "currently unavailable". A google search should help but I need to go get on with some work.

Not easy if you don't remember your Gamertag. I think you'll need to phone xbox support. The number should be around some where but the link through the xbox site is showing "currently unavailable". A google search should help but I need to go get on with some work.

It seems from the link I displayed above that the OP enters their phone number and Xbox support calls them. They then no doubt should pass security checks by knowing the real address and card details on file so can cancel their subscription. Knowledge of their gamertag should not be required at this point.

Yeah but when I click the "Contact Us - Xbox.com" I get attached screen. Could be a problem local to my area though I guess.

Screenshot2012-08-15at110538.png

Can you not just click "no" and then click on the "Select One" green dropdown under Product to start the steps I listed above .... ?

The marketplace being unavailable is irrelevant ......

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom