MonsterVerse: 4-Film Collection (2014-2021) (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbooks)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 20/12/2021

Spot Gloss treatment front and back
MV_4FC (packshot).jpg

Godzilla

Kong: Skull Island

Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Godzilla Vs. Kong

Attachments

• Godzilla.jpg
    Godzilla.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 118
  • Godzilla (inside).jpg
    Godzilla (inside).jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 75
  • K_SI.jpg
    K_SI.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 72
  • K_SI (inside).jpg
    K_SI (inside).jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 75
  • G_KotM.jpg
    G_KotM.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 76
  • G_KotM (inside).jpg
    G_KotM (inside).jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 68
  • GvsK.jpg
    GvsK.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 110
  • GvsK (inside).jpg
    GvsK (inside).jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Ummm... I like some things about the steelbook design but the single colour plus black art on the front looks, somehow, cheap and uninspired, like it has been quickly Photoshopped! The inside art is great though, they all have front titles and the outer box holding the set looks solid so it's not all bad. Seems oddly like this has been rushed out to replace the delay Mad Max Quadrilogy 4K steelbook boxset.

I already own all of these on 4K steelbook so this is an easy miss for me.

It's hard to tell from the picture, is this in a metal case like the LOTR and Mad Max sets?

I already have steelbooks for all four. All of which individually look better than these. But I do like the idea of a matching set in a proper tin...

It's hard to tell from the picture, is this in a metal case like the LOTR and Mad Max sets?

I already have steelbooks for all four. All of which individually look better than these. But I do like the idea of a matching set in a proper tin...

It should be like the other WB sets, LOTR, Harry Potter etc

Typical I already got the godzilla steelbooks and now they release this. Dam it looks nice

Dropped again slightly I paid £57 delivered last night - brilliant value vs £99.99 at Zavvi

Yeah. They have 2 listings of the same set. One of them keeps gradually dropping in price whilst the other staying put.

I havent seen this come down in price come down where did you get it from.

Do you pay any tax on it.
I don't believe so - when I've ordered internationally from other Amazon sites previously they've charged an upfront deposit in case of any tax but in this case it didn't.

Sweet that is so much better than paying £100. Are the films in english as I intend to swap the steels to put the others in it.

I don't believe so - when I've ordered internationally from other Amazon sites previously they've charged an upfront deposit in case of any tax but in this case it didn't.
They are indeed in English with Atmos. I compared both UK and Italian release and they are identical!

Sweet that is so much better than paying £100. Are the films in english as I intend to swap the steels to put the others in it.
They are indeed in English with Atmos. I compared both UK and Italian release and they are identical!

@wipeoutboy mine should be arriving on Saturday - will confirm on the tax for you then in case I get stung at the door!

All Amazon websites in Europe vat is auto added at checkout if delivery address is in UK or EU when the seller is Amazon or a item fulfilled by amazon

It can be listed at checkout as import fee deposit or Vat it's same thing
It's your vat rate of delivery country that is used

Third party sellers listings that are not fulfilled by amazon as in not shipped by amazon themselves may not have UK or EU vat applied

All Amazon websites in Europe vat is auto added at checkout if delivery address is in UK or EU when the seller is Amazon or a item fulfilled by amazon

It can be listed at checkout as import fee deposit or Vat it's same thing
It's your vat rate of delivery country that is used

Third party sellers listings that are not fulfilled by amazon may not have UK or EU vat applied
Perfect! Thanks! I recall from previous orders that a deposit was added but on recollection that was Amazon US.

Arrived in mint condition from Amazon Italy. It’s a lovely looking set and a bargain vs UK price and even vs buying all the plain 4K’s. One problem…the wrath of the mrs as my Dune and Ghostbusters Afterlife steelbooks all turned up today as well…might be sleeping on the couch tonight :rotfl:

Arrived in mint condition from Amazon Italy. It’s a lovely looking set and a bargain vs UK price and even vs buying all the plain 4K’s. One problem…the wrath of the mrs as my Dune and Ghostbusters Afterlife steelbooks all turned up today as well…might be sleeping on the couch tonight :rotfl:
I normally end up in the shed, think yourself lucky !

Price dropped to £39.99
(£35.99 for RC members using code)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom