Monsters University (2013)

How do you rate 'Monsters University' out of 10?

• Total voters

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Reports say as previously rumored on blogs, that a follow up to Monster Inc is on the cards. It has not been officially confirmed yet, but in confidence to buyers at the Licencing International Expo 2009 in Las Vegas, that MI2 could be the next film for 'Up' director Pete Docter. As the film is a few years off, no other details were available. So we have Cars 2, Toy Story 3 & Monsters Inc. 2 to look forward too.

As long as they do justice the series then it's fine and i have good faith in Pixar as i don't think they've had a bad film yet

Interesting although not un-expected considering the money it took and how favourably it was received. I agree Benchy Pixar should make sure it's as good or maybe better than the first. You never know it could be their Toy Story 2.

As long as they do justice the series then it's fine and i have good faith in Pixar as i don't think they've had a bad film yet

I agree. Pixar films are all successful and appeal to adults and children alike. I dont think they would do anything to ruin the reputation they have created for themselves.

Monsters Inc 2 gets November 16th 2012 release date. Pete Docter will 'not' return to direct.

I loved the first film when it came out (I was 7 at the time so what do you expect) but I still love it now :D
I've been wanting a sequel for ages and glad that's it's finally going ahead, just hope it does justice to the first film :clap:

3-D no doubt?

As long as the voice artistes are the same then all will be fine.:thumbsup:

The first one in my view was the best Pixar film, that with Nemo are their best work although they dont make bad or even average films, everything they do is superb. I'm confident this will be another great film.

Oh great another film to reduce me to tears. I will have to watch it alone.
The end when sulley opens the door and boo yells kitty always gets me.

3-D no doubt?

As long as the voice artistes are the same then all will be fine.:thumbsup:

So long as the film is as good as the 1st one. I'm ok with 3-D, but I'm not sure it really needs to be 3-D I like the first as a 2-D movie and would see no reason wanting to see it any other way..

Each to there own..

Very much looking forward to this, 2012 can't come soon enough (not meaning to sound like I'm wishing my life away lol)

Oh great another film to reduce me to tears. I will have to watch it alone.
The end when sulley opens the door and boo yells kitty always gets me.
Have to agree. That closing shot is one of cinema's most emotional moments.

Monsters Inc 2 gets November 16th 2012 release date. Pete Docter will 'not' return to direct.

Monsters Inc 2 bumped forward to November 2nd, 2012, to avoid clashing with The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.

Loved the 1st one. Hopefully this will be in the same league. Pixar don't normally dissapoint though.

The first one in my view was the best Pixar film, that with Nemo are their best work although they dont make bad or even average films, everything they do is superb. I'm confident this will be another great film.

Agreed!

For me easily the best Pixar film - Just soo rewatchable . I've lost count how many times i've watched this film.

When they released mikes new car I was just hoping they would do a sequel.
The ending kinda felt like they wanted to do a sequel too.

Going by how good Toy Story 3 was i'm confident that this will be good too :smashin:

Looks like the sequel could be a prequel according to unofficial reports. The idea is that we would see Mike and Sulley during their tenure at the University of Fear, where they start off as enemies and then become friends.

Looks like the sequel could be a prequel according to unofficial reports. The idea is that we would see Mike and Sulley during their tenure at the University of Fear, where they start off as enemies and then become friends.

ooo sounds good!

OH YEAH that sounds ace!! Mike is my all time fav movie character so looking forward to this now!

Official title of the new prequel film is; 'Monsters University', as mentioned above will be focusing on the years Mike and Sully went to Monsters University and how they became best friends. Both Billy Crystal and John Goodman will be back to voice Mike and Sully.

Official title of the new prequel film is; 'Monsters University', as mentioned above will be focusing on the years Mike and Sully went to Monsters University and how they became best friends. Both Billy Crystal and John Goodman will be back to voice Mike and Sully.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! And breathe..... :)

Woohoo so looking forward to this :)

Haven't been to the cinema in ages, got Cars 2 this year, and this in 2012 :) big pixar fan :clap:

And I'm a big fan of Mike too..

I can't wait. Monsters Inc was my favourite pixar film and just begged a sequel

Monsters University logo revealed, though may not be final

monstersuniversitylogo.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom