Monsters Inc Dvd - £2.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

dej23

Prominent Member
Reaction score
P7http://ws4.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=DVD-MONSTERS-INC
P&p is free!

I saw this earlier, let's hope they honour it. I ordered one for my niece!

oops. I ordered 2 online?

There is no charge for postage.

hmm...

There was a promotion last year, that whenever you brought a new dvd you got a choice of a DVD
-Chocolate
-Godzilla
-Monsters Inc

looks like richer got quite a few overstock.

I choose Monster Inc and it was Widescreen Version

Looks like it's in-store only now, hopefully they'll still honour those that have already ordered online.

i was lucky to get my order in online - ordered 10 and theyve charged me for them and i should have them in the morning - i wish id ordered more now!

Thanks Papereyes - guess I couldn't complain if it was fullscreen at that price.

Sorry Stingersplash but that's a bit greedy. Don't you feel bad for all the other people who never got a copy online? I just ordered one. Chances are the reason they're not doing it online anymore is because of multiple orders.

Got mine today - waiting on the doormat in a huge jiffy bag! Not opened it yet but it's the 2 disc version.

nabby said:
Got mine today - waiting on the doormat in a huge jiffy bag! Not opened it yet but it's the 2 disc version.

Got mine today - plastic wrapped 2-disc version :clap:

RS have to be hugely commended for honouring this, fantastic bargain!

Have not received mine yet :confused:
dvdsoon has probably shipped them :rotfl:

Lostinapc said:
Mine arrived today, 2 disc, widescreen

Better still they could be stuck in packaging, as long as they arrive by 22nd March, daughters birthday :rotfl:

I was too late to buy one over the web, so just popped in to Richer Sounds today and picked up Monsters Inc, Godzilla and Chocolat (for the wife u know!). Kids watched Monsters this afternoon - great 2 disc collectors edition! :thumbsup:

Jules

Bah humbug!!!

Just recieved the following message:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Unfortunately the Monsters Inc. DVD you have ordered has now sold
out. We had 2000 of these in stock but were overwhelmed by the huge demand for
this product and therefore we are very sorry that we cannot fulfilled your order
on this occasion. Of course we have refunded all money’s paid in full.

Richer Sounds
Internet Sales

Not a happy bunny!!!!!!

Xav

I got the same e mail as xavk1. Won't be going to Richer Sounds again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom