Monsters Inc £2.99 at RS instore only

Wasabi

Established Member
Reaction score
SBC (Swedish Born Chinese)/lived in UK since 96, C
Seems to be a great deal if we get it, still haven't got my despatch email!

Already posted here

oops sorry, should have checked through the threads, just was so impatient to deliver the bargain to fellow members.

Cheers for noticing Tejstar.

Wasabi

Wasabi said:
oops sorry, should have checked through the threads, just was so impatient to deliver the bargain to fellow members.

It's a brilliant deal, I'm just hoping we get it!

Is it the 1 disc or 2 disc version from Richer Sounds

I picked up the 2 disc version on ebay still sealed for £7.49 don't know if this is a good deal

well £7.49 is an ok price, but i bet u bought it off someone who got it from richer sounds as it is indeed the 2 disc version.

the good thing about ordering online (which i was lucky to do) is that when you order 10 copies they dont say no way!.

im gonna keep these for a month or two though as ebay is simply flooded with these.

stingersplash said:
well £7.49 is an ok price, but i bet u bought it off someone who got it from richer sounds as it is indeed the 2 disc version.

the good thing about ordering online (which i was lucky to do) is that when you order 10 copies they dont say no way!.

im gonna keep these for a month or two though as ebay is simply flooded with these.

Have you got yours yet, still no despatch email :mad:

The person on ebay was selling about 40 copies in the one auction.

I went on the Richer Sounds webiste and it says you can only get the DVD in store and not online and it is one per person. How have you been able to order it online as I kight get another copy for a present

slowen said:
I went on the Richer Sounds webiste and it says you can only get the DVD in store and not online and it is one per person. How have you been able to order it online as I kight get another copy for a present

I ordered as soon as the offer was anounced, at that time they allowed online purchases. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom