Monster Screen Cleaner

tman

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Anyone there know a UK re-seller for the Monster Screen Clean 'Mini' pack. Sounds like the thing I need to clean my plasma, but all links I can find are for the US.

Cheers

would suggest just a dampened 3M microfibre cloth - no chemicals at all

see previous threads on cleaning plasma screens

Thanks for the suggestions. I've always used a dampened 3M microfibre cloth, but am finding that it really doesn't get smears off. With two young kids, I'm always wiping off hand prints, and they tend to cause smearing after a while, which water just doesn't shift. I think a proper cleaner would do the job, and saw this Monster cleaner which has had excellent reviews.

Guess there are no UK resellers then.

Mark, there did you get your Plasma Clean from?

Cheers Mark, just ordered some.

I would think the cloth that comes with specs (and would therefore be easily availble from opticians) would be suitable.

I think the important thing is to throw away after a few uses incase any dust or other debris is trapped in the cloth and scratches the screen.

fatherted said:
I would think the cloth that comes with specs (and would therefore be easily availble from opticians) would be suitable.

I think the important thing is to throw away after a few uses incase any dust or other debris is trapped in the cloth and scratches the screen.

bit on the small side :D

as has been said many times before - under normal circumstances the 3m microfibre cannot be beaten - just wash regularly to get rid of dust because dust cannot be simply shaken off (cloth holds the dust)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom