Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia demo now on Marketplace

RandomLee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://www.n4g.com/xbox360/News-34879.aspx

This game looks like good fun. Reminds me of Loaded on the the PS1

Havent got it myself yet as I'm at work, although I might phone home and get the girlfriend to d/l it for me.

Anyone else got it and gave it a try yet?

Also, the reason I inlucded the link above is because of this...

The official demo for Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia has been released on the XBox Live marketplace and can be downloaded now if you're an Xbox Live Gold member. Xbox Live Silver members will need to wait at least seven days to download the demo.

That's the 1st time I've seen that. Doesnt bother me as I have a Gold account but it's a bit lame for Silver members. I suppose it means those who pay for the service can d/l faster, which is fair enough.

That's the 1st time I've seen that. Doesnt bother me as I have a Gold account but it's a bit lame for Silver members. I suppose it means those who pay for the service can d/l faster, which is fair enough.

Gold members getting stuff earlier than Silver has been fairly standard XBL policy for a few months now I'm afraid. Probably since November last year or so in fact.

Really? Haha, just goes to show how much attention I pay!

I just had a go on this demo and I have to say I'm quite impressed. It reminds me quite a bit of that old SNES game Zombies Ate My Neighbours. The control takes some getting use to but it's definitely a game I'm considering purchasing. I can see the co-op and death match modes being a lof of fun too. :smashin: :thumbsup:

It reminds me quite a bit of that old SNES game Zombies Ate My Neighbours.

If you hadn't mentioned that i would have never remembered what a quality game that was and how much fun was had playing it day after day.

So because of that my friend i shall be downloading this when i get back in the house tonight.

Hope it lives up to the promise.

Smaz.

I just had a go on this demo and I have to say I'm quite impressed. It reminds me quite a bit of that old SNES game Zombies Ate My Neighbours. The control takes some getting use to but it's definitely a game I'm considering purchasing. I can see the co-op and death match modes being a lof of fun too. :smashin: :thumbsup:

I was gonna say the same thing myself , but you beat me to it !!!, i've still got that game , i'll have to dig out the snes and have a go for old times sakes .......

I though it was great fun and something a little different, I think i'll try the MP part a couple of times and if I enjoy that as much i'll be getting this one.:thumbsup:

The game isnt bad... although I found the controls a bit fiddly.

Defiantely reminded me of Zombies Ate My Neighbours too!

Had a go with the girlfriend on MP as well but found the level a bit small. Still fun though.

Might pick it up on the cheap but I dont think I'll be paying £40 for it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom