Monster Hunter XX

After all the rubbish about Capcom not releasing any games if street fighter doesn't sell :rotfl:, Maybe it's in response to all the moaners?

Last edited:
Nintendo's share price skyrocketed after this was announced - added $2.2bn to the market value!

It's coming out 26th August in Japan so a slim chance it could hit the west by the end of the year. I think they'll keep it back to q1 2018 myself just to avoid the busy Christmas schedule.

Good news for 3DS MH XX owners as save files can be transferred back and forth.

Also online both 3DS and switch players can play together.

Demo is available on Japan eShop, I downloaded it earlier this morning.
IMG_1157.JPG

Always been meaning to try and get into these games. Tried 3 on the Wii U but got distracted by other games so never really gave it justice.

Will try that demo from the JPN store

Always been meaning to try and get into these games. Tried 3 on the Wii U but got distracted by other games so never really gave it justice.

Will try that demo from the JPN store

I've tried it and don't think I will continue as don't really know what's going on or what I need to doing to be honest, Japanese isn't exactly in my vocabulary Lol
The opening sequence does look good though.

You know you can use google translate on your Phone? Just hold it up to the screen and it does a decent job of translating the Japanese text on the fly.

Got this yesterday and it is really good to have a Monster Hunter on the Switch - but for me personally the Japanese is too much. There are plenty of resources out there but I've neither enough base knowledge of MH games or time to work out whats going on.

I've stuck it in the Classifieds if anyone is interested. I have to say, it IS excellent. Just wish I had the time to dedicate to getting used to it. Once I got into a hunt, I was fine and it was really good fun.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom