Monster House

Just got it today! Really enjoyed it. Of course it has a fine picture, really good animation, nice colours. The best thing is that the house looks really huge at times, and fills the tv from some great angles.

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Really want to see this, I've heard its one of the better animations released this year!

Really want to see this, I've heard its one of the better animations released this year!

Yeah there's a name on the cover...

Steven Spielberg

I was surprised when I read that.

robzter

Novice Member
ive always wanted to write this but "IMHO""" :D this is THE best animated film i have ever seen !! AMAZIN.

rebel_scum

Distinguished Member
Thoroughly enjoyable, a throwback to '80s films, like The Goonies, etc. The motion capture technology gave the performances a more 'real' feel, I forgot it was animated, after a while. Wipes the floor with that Cars, and Over The Hedge dreck!!

miceri

Novice Member
I must check this out, as to 'wipe the floor with cars' with a big statement! (not only an impossible task)

Over the hedge, I agree with.

Hmmm... don't think it beats Cars.. Or Nightmare Before Christmas.. it's about 3rd IMO.

rebel_scum

Distinguished Member
I'm sorry, but IMHO, Cars was mediocre at best, I mean come on, it's not even near Pixar's best movies,(It even made me like Finding Nemo a little better, which I previously had quiet disdain for). There's an argument that a Pixar off its game, is still better than most at the top of their game. I hate to disagree, but in a glut of CG movies, Cars didn't even make a dent for me. Hell, I enjoyed Barnyard a lot more,(the Avforums review, was top notch), than Cars. I'm cringing at the idea of Ratatouille,(or however you spell the damn thing), but then I felt the same about the Monsters Inc marketing, and it's one of my favourite Pixar movies...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom