MOnster gamelink 400?


Established Member
I am currently using a monster 300 s-video cable connected to my projector. i am very happy with the quality but I also use s-video for connecting my dvd player. I have decided that the 400 would be usefull as its a pain having to keep swopin the cables over. Does ne 1 know where i cud purchase1 in the uk, or will i have to import 1 from the us? thanks in advance,



Established Member
When I was looking for my monster cables I could not find a single UK supplier other than Comet, and Comet have no intention of importing the component cables :( (the 400 range). I had to buy mine via and ship them via a friend who lives in the US (as monster have banned any imports)

However, one of the sites I buy US games from now does Monster cables for import:

so you'll have to get it from here.


Established Member
I work in Comet and noticed we have just got some monster component cables in.

I didn't look at them in detail though so couldnt tell you what range they were or if indeed for xbox/gamecube.

I will have a look for you when i'm back in work on the weekend.



Established Member
Thanks for the replies, I am considering buying one of ebay from someone in the usa who will ship them here. Just looking into the cost.

The latest video from AVForums

⭐ Philips OLED+908 TV preview + Avid Accent amplifier reviews + Hi-Fi & AV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon
Top Bottom