1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monster Gamelink 400

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by gurj, Nov 4, 2003.

1. gurj

gurj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All,

Easy Bit....Decided for sure that the best way for me to connect my PS2 is via component video.

Hard Bit....Does anybody know anywhere in the UK or from a company worlwide who would ship to the UK where i could obtain a Monster Gamelink 400 cable.

They seem to be rarer than the proverbial Rocking Horse ......

Gamelink 300 is easily obtainable but can't seem to find a UK supplier for the Gamelink 400.

Many Thanks in Advance.

2. bash

bash

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +303
    I've got THIS, and I doubt the Monster better. Maybe the same quality but you have option of audio phone with this.

3. gurj

gurj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Bash,

What's the PQ like in comparison to a RGB scart ? And also was it hifi store that you bought the cable from and for how much ?

4. Arsenal

Arsenal
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
  5. bash

bash

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +303
    I had an official RGB scart cable which I though was excellent till I bought the Ixos component. I tried the official Sony component cable which I think is crap tbh. Was indecisive about the Ixos but really wanted to test prog scan. Well worth the £40 I paid and even better for £31 (and this coming from a student on a tight budget!)

It even made my old PS0ne games look sharper more defined.

Im gonna replace my Xbox Hi-def kit with an Ixos one to see the difference, although the official MS one is already far better than 3rd party ones.

I bought my Ps2 one from Hi-fi store, but cable-shop looks a good deal to me.

6. gurj

gurj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Job Done.......Cheers for the advice lads....

Will be ordering one tomorrow as my plasma arrived yesterday and am currently using a Blaze rgb scart.