Monoprice Monolith THX Subwoofers

sm1ggsy

Love my 12 can’t get enough of it , think I’m addicted

kbfern

Distinguished Member
It will be interesting if they do come out with upgraded 13"&16" drivers and of course that could mean bigger cabinets and /or more powerful amps and maybe onboard EQ, but if they do it will be at a more expensive price. That along with possible extra shipping and duties could put them out of reach for some compared to the last prices the 12"/15" were available for.

Me, I just hope they get plenty of their THX speakers and subs over here pronto so that others can take advantage of these fabulous products at equally fantastic prices😍. They have been well received over here and have some people with their tongues hanging out in anticipation, Don't loose momentum Monoprice strike while the iron is hot.:D

Also don't forget some of your other products like Power amplifiers and processors I am sure you will sell plenty of those too. :thumbsup:

Killzone

Well I have had these bad boys for a couple of weeks , I still haven't set them up with mini dsp , but will soon , anyway at first I thought did i make a mistake as I wasn't getting the impact I was expecting, but that was down to audyessy (it took me a while to figure this out ), anyway the are majestic, the Bass is just excellent , music that sounded great on the Klipsch have hit another level, my sofa nearly took of .I am looking forward to doing REw / mini dsp as this will bring the best out of them , I also consider myself lucky as they are hard to get at the moment.

n0chex

Distinguished Member
Got my name on 2x15's when they arrive and have my 20% discount code ready.

n0chex

Distinguished Member
Don't do sealed as they are discontinued so ported :) can always bung them up for a sealed effect?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom