Monolith by Monoprice 2x10" or 1x12" or 1x15"

n0chex

Distinguished Member
One problem I have is I'm not ready to set these up yet as I need to shift my MA speakers but needed to order them when I did to get the price I did, same with the matching Speakers.

Last edited:

DodgeTheViper

One problem I have is I'm not ready to set these up yet as I need to shift my MA speakers but needed to order them when I did to get the price I did, same with the matching Speakers.
When you’re ready give me a shout if you need some help.

rccarguy

My room is big, but dual 15" would be insanely huge, and take up way too much. It's combined living and dining. Two seater sofa and dining table is against opposite wall

3.63 meter width
7.15 meter length
2.72 meter height

rccarguy

Realistically svs sbu13 height, ok to be a few inches wider and deeper. But not any taller.

n0chex

Distinguished Member
These have got even cheaper ...............

10" Ultra THX now on Ebay for £315 Delivered.

Monolith THX-365T THX Certified Ultra Dolby Atmos Enabled Mini-Tower Speaker £307 Each Including delivery.

Monolith THX-365C THX Certified Ultra Center Channel Speaker £246 delivered

Last edited:

n0chex

Distinguished Member
I already have my eviction notice in the post and my 12s are still in their boxes :)

n0chex

Distinguished Member
It is the same as last time that they messed up but cheaper.
£844 will be for the 15" but I know what you are saying in regards to the Auction Description as in 500w when the 15" is 1000w

Also if £504 for the 12s then again this is a billy bargain as same as what I paid for my twins.

PS BUY THEM and ask questions later :) Also be nice if I stack my 12's on the 15's :)

MI55ION

Distinguished Member
Cheers fella, :) I thought they might have messed up.

Its very tempting especially since I have the space for a pair. If I was looking to try out a new set of subs right now I'd jump on this opportunity but at the moment my room is the limiting factor when it comes to bass (and everything else). I need to upgrade the house first so everything else is on hold until then. ;)

It hurts! :D

AmericanAudio

AVForums Sponsor
I'm going to give up with them after Tuesday!

The commercial director has told them them the THX subs are B2B only.

The rrp prices for the rest of the THX range on the EU site is about 10% more expensive than the UK site run by the same people and shipped from warehouse. So its actually cheaper for someone in the EU to buy from the UK site

I was going to put stock in place of the whole THX
range in the UK, but there really isn't any point it if they can't control their own sales channels.

BUY these NOW if you are even half thinking of using them.

Chris / AAC

Last edited:

oaklandraiders

I'm guessing the ebay ones are both 10 inch but pricing is wrong, as description is same for both.
12 inch I'd be buying at £504 !

AmericanAudio

AVForums Sponsor
I'm guessing the ebay ones are both 10 inch but pricing is wrong, as description is same for both.
12 inch I'd be buying at £504 !
They really dont know what they have or what they are doing. They even asked us what the difference between Ported and Sealed was!

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.

Latest News

Tom's Thumbs: What is coming to Netflix in November 2020
  • By AVForums
  • Published
Melco anniversary edition N10 library announced
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for November 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Denon, Marantz and Yamaha AV receivers hit by HDMI 2.1 bug
  • By Andy Bassett