Monkeyball mini golf ?

smashed

I have bought Monkeyball Deluxe on the Xbox , and we have been perfecting the minigolf course :) A round of 32 yesterday.
However, does anybody know if the courses on Monkeyball 1 and 2 on the Gamecube are different?? I would gladly buy them if I can get more courses out of it (provided the control is still as accurate)/

And on a seperate note.. A new Monkeyball game is due out at the end of June :)

smashed

Ok. it appears that Monkeyball 2 had no mini golf, just full sized golf.
So my new question is.. is the course in Monkeyball 1 the same as Monkeyball deluxe on the Xbox ??

Cheers

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
What! Monkey Ball Delux has mini-golf! Damn, I thought it was the same as Monkeyball 2.

So how good is the minigolf game? I'm wondering if it's worth getting Monkey Ball Delux on the PS2 or Xbox to sit alongside MonkeyBall 2(one of the finest multiplayer games ever IMO!).

mh8701

Standard Member
is monkeyball delux the same as the origonal gamecube monkeyball. if so i was in nintendo official magazine with my score. cant remember it so i'll look it up

mike

smashed

Hi... big delay in seeing this thread got a reply.

I did some research and yes, the Deluxe version had both golf games from Monkeyball 1 and 2 in it.

I have worked my ass of on Monkeyball deluxe to obtain a score of 27 for the round of mini-golf.
Its the first time since Mario Kart on the SNES that I have actually put effort into achieving something against the computer..
(The days of me going for lap records :p )

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
smashed said:
Its the first time since Mario Kart on the SNES that I have actually put effort into achieving something against the computer.

Funny, I could relate to that comment, but the MarioKart bug caught me again and I just finally completed all of MarioKart DS:D Theres just something about MarioKart which begs you to unlock everything.

smashed

I nearly bought a DS just for Mario Kart...
Then decided Id never want to stare at a tiny screen

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
smashed said:
I nearly bought a DS just for Mario Kart...
Then decided Id never want to stare at a tiny screen

Trust me, don't let that put you off. It's the finest MarioKart ever, by a long shot, if you're a MarioKart fan then you're missing out big time not owning this one!

Can't tell you how much fun it is to play online. I mean it has it's niggles(shame it's 4 not 8 players) but it's damn good fun!

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
smashed said:
I saw a trailor for it somewhere.. and it looked shocking ...
not too sure why...

Guess I will have to hunt around and find some way of demo-ing it.

If I do.. I shall see you on the starting grid..

Even ordered this T-Shirt

http://www.emerchandise.com/product/TSNDO0022/b.FAVORITES+RETROSTUFF+80S+NINTENDO/s.huSJmiNJ?IMG=z

Its genuine Nintendo merchandise

Haha, class:smashin:

Yeah, definatly see if you can give it a play test, I'm certain if you do you'll end up buying it. Honestly I can't recommend it enough:)

It'sa big game too, a mix of tracks from all of the previous mariokarts, along with some new ones of course. There are 8 cups in total, to give you some idea of how many tracks.

danwalton

seriously, it is an amazing game. just buy it and you'll never look back! it really is fantastic, on- and offline.

Worth buying a DS for?
Absolutely 100%.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J/A80J OLED details, Best type of Amplification, Film & TV Show News + Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom