Monitor stand

Fadburty

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a third monitor screen, as a result I am looking for a three monitor stand to clamp on the desk.

However, with the space in question Ideally I would like two screens on the bottom, side by side and one on top. However, I am unable to find anything that could achieve this - do people buy two arms and a single one?

If anyone can kindly recommend some products that would be a great help.

Hi,

You haven't said what size monitors or whether they have VESA mounts but what you want is a triple monitor pyramid desk mount/stand. Here's three increasingly expensive VESA compatible examples -

Duronic Triple Monitor Arm Stand DM253 £40 sold by Shine-Mart Ltd & dispatched by Amazon UK. Shine-Mart have 98% postive feedback in the last 12 months.

Stand Steady 3 Monitor Mount Desk Stand £112.93 sold by Amazon US via Amazon UK and dispatched by Amazon US.

ErgoMounts UltraView Triple Monitor Desk Mount EMUV435DC £296.36 inc. VAT sold by Continental Limited (Ilyama Monitors UK).

Note - Continental's Privacy Policy is non-compliant with UK GDPR specifically Section 2 'How we use your personal information' Para 9. The performance of the contract between them and you is no longer a legal basis for them auto-subscribing you to unwanted marketing or newsletters.

Under UK GDPR they must have your prior freely-given consent (which you can withdraw at any time) before they can use your personal data for marketing purposes.

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
With the clip on type monitor stand you need to also make sure that the table can handle the weight otherwise the sag or break from the middle. So before you buy anything make sure the table top is made of strong material.

With the clip on type monitor stand you need to also make sure that the table can handle the weight otherwise the sag or break from the middle. So before you buy anything make sure the table top is made of strong material.
Hey thank you for taking the time out to reply.

The table is very strudy and able to handle the weight I believe!

Hi @Fadburty

Is my post above invisible?
Lol apologise buddy that post didn't appear previously, or I'm pinning it down to a long day at work! Thank you for taking the time our to send some links! I just purchased the first link, the other two seem quite steep!

Hopefully that will be ideal for my setup!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom