1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monitor Audio

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by esta56, Sep 19, 2003.

1. esta56

esta56

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I recently had an accident causing my centre speaker - a Silver Series SLCR - to fall off its 600mm stand onto a wood floor. In the process, the acoustic cloth was torn and virtually every corner damaged either dented or chipped. The damage stood out as the wood colour is Monitor's Rosemah, a sort of Mahogany colour.

I contacted Monitor and was put through to Eric Lytra who asked me to send the speaker to them and they would have a look to determine if it could be repaired or not. Well, just over a week later Eric called me and said that he had some good news in that the speaker had been repaired and that he didn't believe I would be able to tell it had ever been damaged as it looks as good as new. Additionally Eric said that there was no charge but could I send a payment for the postage.

So I now have the speaker and the sure enough it looks fantastic and cannot see how they've done it, it looks brand new, I can't thank Monitor enough. A British company that produces a fantastic product but also has provided me with excellent customer service above and beyond the norm. I am full of praise for what they have done for me.

2. GrahamC

GrahamC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +67
    Nice one Monitor. :smashin:

3. SOUNDSTYLE

SOUNDSTYLE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +34
    I have Monitor Audio speakers.
    Nice to know you get good customer service.
    Good one.

4. nealgs

nealgs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Also have monitor audio too - excellent speakers, great build and looks too.

Nice One Monitor - Great CS:clap: :smashin:

Gary

5. Matt F

Matt F

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    That's a fantastic story - customer service and then some.

Having recently acquired a Monitor Audio Gold Ref front 3 (which are superb by the way) I was particularly interested to read this.

Given this fantastic level of service I'll give them a free plug - their bronze, silver and gold range are all excellent speakers in their respective price ranges. On top of this, for home cinema fans like us it's great to see that in all of their ranges Monitor Audio offer dedicated rear speakers and each can be wired as either bipoles or dipoles.

So they look and sound the part, are flexible and the customer service is second to none. You wannanother reason?

Matt.

6. Gizmo 76

Gizmo 76

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +522
    Great Story, Great Product, and Great After Sales Service.

It is always good to hear a positive story and maybe some manufacturers should take note, that word of mouth(type)travels, GOOD or bad!!:lesson:

Nice one Monitor Audio:smashin: