For Sale Monitor audio soundframe speakers

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by One drink, May 8, 2016.

1. One drink

One drink
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    I have two monitor audio soundframe 1 speakers and one monitor audio soundframe 2, they are perfect for a front 3 setup. I'm looking for £250 each. The sound is excellent very similar to the Mk sound mp150. I was pleasantly surprised by them. Very cinematic sound is how I would describe them.

They all come fully boxed. In excellent condition. They are all black with black grills.

Price and currency: £250
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: PayPal gift, cash bank transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. goldengun

goldengun

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi, would you consider £600 collected for all three ? Don't really need them but happy to take them.

Realise that is a bit below your asking price but from memory, obtaining the customised prints can be expensive ?

ETA: Assuming they are in mint condition.

3. One drink

One drink
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Ok we have a deal, they are in mint condition. Let's move to pm, when can you collect ?

4. One drink

One drink
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17

Hi, I have accepted your offer a few days ago. You have not contacted me yet to let me know if you want to buy the speaker. Can you please let me know if you intend to buy they or not please. It's ok if you change you mind, it's happens, I just want to know what's happening as I have made other arrangements I have to cancel if you decide not to buy.