Monitor Audio Silver 6AV12 Review

Rayodoom

great review. Ive been running the RX6 package for around a year now with a Bk mono + and i absolutely love them.

keep up these speaker package reviews, good stuff.

Ed Selley

AVF Reviewer
do you know how they work with av aplituner yamaha rx-a3030??thanks

I haven't tried this exact combo but I would have thought it would be pretty good.

Member 116841

Distinguished Member
do you know how they work with av aplituner yamaha rx-a3030??thanks
They'll work fine together, MA and Yamaha always have. I've been running a Silver 6 and a Silver 8 based AV system with an anthem MRX710, and the system has been sounding great. Plenty of detail, they all gel well (Silver 1 or Silver 2 at rear) and the sub is surprisingly capable!

JPP

Novice Member
Do you think the Focal Arias sound more Bright or Warm than the Monitor Audio Silver speakers ?

BlueWizard

Distinguished Member
Do you think the Focal Arias sound more Bright or Warm than the Monitor Audio Silver speakers ?

Though some people say the Focal are on the bright side, I did not find that to be true. They are crisp with great clarity and forward presence, but none to excess based on the in-shop auditions of the Focal 800 series.

I found them very impressive.

Now if you want a bit more laid-back speaker, consider Martin Logan Motion, Bowers-Wilkins, and perhaps Wharfedale.

Steve/bluewizard

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips TV Launch Event, Soundbar vs AVR, Samsung EzCAL and more...
Top Bottom