Monitor Audio SHEER-BRILLIANCE Piano Black Lacquer Finish Polish

Member 639844

Former Advertiser
Its just a laquer which will also help with anti static. Its like waxing your car, but I havent tried the product myself. I may give it a shot though, the dust on the speakers is a bit of a nightmare, not to mention the kids finger prints from time to time :suicide:

xmb

For marks just use a micro-fibre cloth that has been dampened with water, drying off with another micro-fibre cloth.

I dust with one of those dust attracting disposable things as they pick up the dust without scratching.

I would avoid any polishes unless the condition is really bad!

seXBOX

Standard Member
unfortunately the condition is bad :( the previous owner had them for 18 months, never used them but there are marks and even a rub where there's white showing :( would be willing to pay an extra fiver to be certain the polish is best for it and not going to damage it in the long run
could these speakers restore well?

MilkyJoe

Novice Member
unfortunately the condition is bad :( the previous owner had them for 18 months, never used them but there are marks and even a rub where there's white showing :( would be willing to pay an extra fiver to be certain the polish is best for it and not going to damage it in the long run
could these speakers restore well?
Never used them? Sounds like a little white one...

xmb

If really bad I might be tempted to contact a local car paint shop and see what they can advise. If really bad maybe they can re-spray them!

If you have some good car polish you could try a small spot that does not show to see the effect?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom