For Sale Monitor Audio RX6 Speakers

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by HI FI DELUXE, Jan 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. HI FI DELUXE

HI FI DELUXE
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have owned these MONITOR AUDIO SILVER RX 6's from new and they sound as good today as when they were first run in.
    These will be a great upgrade to a system.

I have just upgraded my amp and needed bigger speakers so these are available, come from a non-pet, non-smoking home.

There is a slight scratch on one of them courtesy of a previous cleaner who caught the vacuum hose edge, it is only the veneer that has come away, it looks far worse in the picture than it really is, they didn't fall over, she scraped the top edge, since looking closer I also found a scratch on the other speaker on it's left.

Other than that they are in tip-top shape.

See manual for sizes

I'm afraid I don't have the boxes and collection would be best, but I will ship if necessary.

Download the manual here:- http://ca2.monitoraudiocdn.com/downloads/manual/silver-rx.manual.pdf?mtime=20140826125119

From the manual's description:-

RX6 The elegant floor-standing RX6 places the new wider-bandwidth RX tweeter in concert with freshly-designed 6” C-CAM bass and 6” C-CAM bass/mid drivers to form a balanced two-and-a-half way system. Separate chambers are utilised within the enclosure to provide differential tuning for the 6” drivers, producing higher efficiency and exceptional low frequency extension. For such a slim, easy-to-position speaker, the innovative RX6 is capable of an extraordinarily wide bandwidth, enhanced with a natural tonality that breathes life into every format – even HD audio. Base plinths are supplied for added stability.

These are heavy so I guess collection is the best option.

Cost of shipping is far too expensive but we could maybe meet part way depending on your location.

IMG_0571.JPG IMG_0563.JPG IMG_0561.JPG IMG_0560.JPG
    Price and currency: £350.00
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Paypal,BT,Cash
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  2. Floyd AVF

Floyd AVF

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,072
    Mobile number removed

3. HI FI DELUXE

HI FI DELUXE
    Novice Member