For Sale Monitor Audio RX6 light Oak - Mint

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by True-Blue, Aug 4, 2013.

1. True-Blue

True-Blue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +177
    I have a pair of Monitor Audio RX6 speakers in the popular light oak finish, in immaculate condition.

I'm only going to list them here for a short time and I am firm at £450 collected (or plus Postage), so NO offers please.

Without being rude, I am not interested in opinions on what they are worth, ...wish they were a different colour etc, so please only post if your are interested in them.

cash on collection or payment by bank transfer only please.

I am 5 mins from the M4/M5/M32 in Bristol.

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. True-Blue

True-Blue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +177
    One and only bump on these, then I'll be closing down and advertising elsewhere

:smashin:

3. Grayman

Grayman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    Can you confirm a few details, did you buy these from new, and if so, how long ago. Are they in perect working order, with no damage to cabinets, and do they come with all accessories.

Cheers

4. True-Blue

True-Blue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +177
    Hi, they are in perfect working order, no cabinet damage and come with the spikes, plinths, rubber feet etc yes.

I bought them from the first owner within the last two weeks , who bought them new about 2 years ago, and I drove from Bristol to Wellingborough to collect them. He used them as part of a music only system, so they have had occasional use and are in superb condition.

The only reason I'm selling them is because I have decided to re-instate my garage conversion cinema room and I had bought these for the living room as they match the decor. The colour in the cinema room isn't important, so I've picked up a complete front end RX6 and RX Centre from these forums in a different colour.

I was toying with the idea of keeping these and using them as rear surrounds, but in reality I would be sat too close too them, so they would be too directional.

Hope this helps :)